ABOUT CHILI IMPLEMENT CO.

In May 1956, George Schecklman purchased the Puscheck Service from Herb Puscheck and began Chili Implement. Three employees took care of repairs in the tiny shop then located across the street from the Chili Farm Service Feed Mill.

As business grew, so did the need for more space. In 1980, George formed a corporation with his son Brad and a new building was erected on County Highway Y across from the Chili/Fremont School.

Growth hasn't stopped there. A storage shed was built a few years later and the building expanded. Inside, remodeling and rearranging has taken place numerous times, always in hopes of better serving their customers. Our employees tend to all the needs for service and supplies for Case IH, Kubota, Cub Cadet, Equipment Manufacturing, Gehl, Land Pride, Great Plains, Vermeer, Troy Bilt, Brillion, Knight, H&S and Meyers.